Carpet film is a type of temporary carpet protection film. Carpet film is also referred as carpet protection film, carpet protector film, carpet protective film. Carpet film is a clear, self-adhering film that provides up to 30 days of protection for all types of synthetic carpets. Carpet protection film is great for builders, remodelers, painters and DIY home owners looking to protect carpets from damage when exposed to job site dust, dirt and foot traffic. Carpet film is also great for parties, open houses, and RVs.
- Carpet film use: for temporary protection of carpet
- Self adhering carpet film is tough enough for professional builders and contractors
- Carpet protection film is ideal for painting, remodeling, parties, cars and RVs
- Carpet film are also used as temporary trunk liner to protect cars from dirt, dust and marks from cargo
- WARNING: Do NOT use carpet film on hard surfaces such as hardwood floors, laminate floors, granite counter surfaces, marble counter surfaces, glass or stone surfaces. Please use Hard Surface Protection Film instead.
- MyTarp.com's Carpet Film Atlanta, Georgia warehouse is conveniently located minutes from I-75, I-285, I-85 and I-400. Contractors needing carpet films in Atlanta, GA area, please call MyTarp.com at 404-551-4347 for Carpet Film Will Call hours.
- Usually leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 business days.