Made in USA
MyTarp.com's Canvas tarps are made of 100% cotton fabric and fully treated.
They are strong and more earth-friendly than poly and vinyl tarps. Canvas tarps
are breathable and won't accumulate water condensation. Canvas Tarps also resist
water, mildew and rot. With multiple colors to choose from, MyTarp.com's Canvas
tarps are great choices of covers for your outdoor applications. From lumber covers
to equipment and boat covers, they can be used on any outdoor applications which
require strong yet breathable covers. (Canvas Tarps are water resistant,
but not water proof. If you need water proof material, check out our
Vinyl Tarps or
- Color: Olive Drab
- 100% Heavy Duty Duck Fabric. Fully treated.
- Weighs full 18 ounces per sq. yard after water resistant and flame retardant treatment.
- Weighs full 12 ounces per sq. yard base fabric before treating.
- Flame Retardant.
- All seams and hems are double-stitched. Our canvas tarps are double-stitched along the full length of all sides and on all corners. The result is much stronger and longer lasting canvas tarps. Some canvas tarps from competitors only double-stitch at the corners.
- Heavy Duty Rust-Resistant brass grommets every 2 feet on all sides and corners.
- Size is cut size. Tarp's finished size is up to 3% - 5% smaller.
- If you don't see flame retardant tarp size you needed, please call MyTarp.com at 404-551-4347 for special order.