Made in USA
MyTarp.com's flame retardant cotton canvas tarps are made of cotton canvas fabric and fully treated. They are strong and more earth-friendly than poly and vinyl tarps. Flame retrardant canvas tarps are breathable and won't accumulate water condensation. Ideal for oil field operations and equipment and machinery tarps. (Flame retardant canvas Tarps are water resistant, but not water proof. If you need water proof material, check out our Vinyl Tarps or Poly Tarps.)
- Color: Olive Drab
- Tarp Fabric: Heavy Duty Cotton Canvas Fabric. Fully treated.
- Weighs full 18 ounces per sq. yard after water resistant and flame retardant treatment.
- Weighs full 12 ounces per sq. yard base fabric before treating.
- Flame Retardant. California Fire Marshall Flame Retardant Standards.
- All seams and hems are double-stitched. Our canvas tarps are double-stitched along the full length of all sides and on all corners. The result is much stronger and longer lasting canvas tarps. Some canvas tarps from competitors only double-stitch at the corners.
- Heavy Duty Rust-Resistant brass grommets every 2 feet on all sides and corners.
- Size is cut size. Tarp's finished size is up to 3% - 5% smaller.
- If you don't see flame retardant tarp size you needed, please call MyTarp.com at 404-551-4347 for special order.