MyTarp.com Return and Cancellation Policy
Orders of non-custom orders may be canceled before order is shipped. Orders
cannot be canceled once they are shipped. Custom orders cannot be be canceled once they have been placed.
Custom made items ordered cannot be canceled after orders are placed.
Customers must immediately correct order errors within 1 business day after orders are placed and before
orders are shipped. MyTarp.com are not responsible for incorrect orders placed.
You can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange, which is subject to following conditions.
- Refunds and exchanges must be within 14 days of delivery date of original initial order for orders placed on or
after July 1, 2010, or within 30 days of delivery date of original initial order for orders placed before
July 1, 2010.
Delivery date is based on UPS, FedEx or other carrier tracking or delivery information.
- All returns of non-defective items are subjected to 20% restocking fee of original
- All returns of non-defective items are must be shipped back to MyTarp.com freight prepaid. Non-prepaid returns will be rejected and/or charged to return customer's account plus $20 handling fee.
- Returned items must be in clean un-used conditions. Items that have been used or not in clean un-used
conditions, or altered in any way, or damaged due to usage cannot be returned for refunds.
- Items damaged by storm, hurricane, tornado, wind or wind gust, or other natural disasters or
forces cannot be returned for refunds or exchanges.
- MyTarp.com strongly advise proper installation of your tarp. MyTarp.com is not responsible
for pulled or torn grommets as a result of product wear & tear or misuse, or wind damages or
other natural forces. MyTarp.com strongly advise not to put an excessive amount of pressure
on grommets, as this may cause damage to your tarp or grommets. Furthermore MyTarp.com is
not responsible for damages due to misuse or improper installation.
- MyTarp.com warrants only that goods sold by it shall be free from defects in material
and workmanship and conform to applicable specifications. MyTarp.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO GOODS SOLD, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES
AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS
FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- MyTarp.com's liability, whether based on breach of warranty or contract or negligence
in manufacturing, shall be limited to replacement or repair (at MyTarp.com's sole
discretion) of defective or nonconforming goods, or (at MyTarp.com's sole discretion)
refund purchase price thereof. All returned shipments authorized by MyTarp.com shall
be prepaid by buyer, unless MyTarp.com, upon inspection, deems that the goods were
- Returned items are subject to inspections before any refunds or exchanges are issued. Returned
items that are damaged by buyer or users cannot be refunded or exchanged. MyTarp.com will inspect
returned items and determine whether an return item is defective in material or
- Following items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- All custom made items are non-refundable.
- All items shipped to outside of United States are non-refundable.
- Items not in clean un-used conditions are not returnable and are non-refundable.
- Items of shipping weight 150 lbs or more are not returnable and are non-refundable.
- Merchandises delivered over 30 days ago cannot be refunded or exchanged if order is placed before July 1, 2010.
Merchandises delivered over 14 days ago cannot be refunded or exchanged if order is placed on or after July 1, 2010.
- Any items damaged due to incorrect, improper, inappropriate uses, applications or
deployment. An example of improper use is using poly tarps and canvas tarps on trailers
because poly tarps and canvas tarps are non-trailerable.
- Refunds and exchanges must be requested through RMA:
rma@MyTarp.com or calling our main number.
- Returns must be shipped in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the return address
provided for your RMA. Failure to ship return packages to correct RMA address may
result denial of refunds or exchanges. MyTarp.com is not responsible for lost or incorrectly
shipped return packages. Non-prepaid return shipping will result the order charged return shipping
charges or return shipping charge deducted from order return refund.
- Refunds for items returned in allowed return duration will be credited
in the same form as the original payment type. Refunds and returns may usually take
up to 30 days to process.
- The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Product's exact color, color temperature, color tone is not guaranteed.
Product image and image colors are not guaranteed to be accurate due to wide variation of
monitor screen settings. Furthermore, product colors of the same product may vary slightly
from one piece to another. Additionally, product colors including color brightness, color
temperatures, color tones may not exactly match colors of samples of the same product.
Product color temperature, brightness or tone variances cannot be considered product
defect unless MyTarp.com ship a product of totally wrong color.
For example, a blue color tarp is not of defect if the color's tone
or brightness, or color temperature are different from your screen display or one blue
tarp's color, color brightness or color tone is different from one piece to another piece
of the same color of the same product. MyTarp.com's product images
are usually taken under a lighting temperature equivalent or close to that of direct
bright sunlight or standard photography flash.
|Need Shipping Rates?|
- Add items to Cart.
- Type in Shipping Zip Code.
- Click on Estimate Button.
Your cart is empty.
* Canadian customers must enter shipping address during checkout to get shipping rates.