Grip-Rite Woven Reinforced Poly Plastic Sheeting 6 MIL Clear features woven reinforced 8 x 8 scrim. Ideal for construction site and material weather protection and building winter protection, scaffolding protection. Use in combination with Grip-Rite
anchor ties, our enclosure system forms a reliable barrier between the jobsite and the elements.
- Clear woven reinforced poly - Tough 8 x 8 scrim woven poly, coated with clear HDPE on both sides, 65 g/m2 weight
- FR milky white woven reinforced poly
- Material: Woven Reinforced Poly
- Scrim: 8 x 8
- Weight: 65 g/m2
- Coating: HDPE coated
- Color: Natural / Translucent Clear
- Test Method: ASTM D751
- Tensile: Weft 65 lb, Warp 92 lb
- Tear: Weft 22 lb, Warp 37 lb
- Elongation to Break: Length 16.8 lb, Width 22.7 lb
- Trapezoid Tear: Length 24.8 lb, Width 16.5 lb
- Material: HDPE coated woven reinforced poly plastic sheeting for construction jobsite protection.
- Thickness: 6 MIL. Width: 20 ft. Roll Length: 100 ft. Color: Natural Translucent Clear.
- Ideal for job site protection and enclosure, moisture barriers.
- Winter construction site and scaffolding protection.
- Tough 8 x 8 scrim woven poly, coated with clear HDPE, 65 g/sqm weight
|Size||20' x 100'|
|Country of Origin||Imported|