Husky 12' x 100' 6 MIL Flame Retardant Plastic Sheeting - Off White
Husky 12' x 100' 6 MIL Flame Retardant Plastic Sheeting Off White Color is waterproof and flame retardant. Used in various construction and DIY projects. This flame retardant plastic sheeting is popular for use as a vapor barrier or liner. Some common applications for this product include using it as a vapor barrier for concrete or between drywall and insulation. Flame retardant plastic sheeting are also used as crawl space vapor barrier or under wood floor vapor barrier. Popular for use as a crawl space vapor barrier or liner, general purpose vapor barriers for many different construction and DIY purposes. Ideal as crawl space vapor barrier in crawl space encapsulation projects. Waterproof. Widely used for building site protection and moisture control.
- Flame Retardant: Yes
- Color: Off White
- Thickness: 6 MIL.
- Width: 12 ft.
- Length: 100 ft.
- Country of Origin: Made in USA.
- This plastic sheeting is not UV resistance treated and not recommended as outdoor covers.
- Flame Retardant and Waterproof. Made in USA.
- Thickness: 6 MIL. Width: 12 ft. Roll Length: 100 ft. Color: Off White.
- Ideal for job site protection and enclosure, moisture barriers.
- Crawl space moisture vapor barrier in crawl space encapsulation projects
- Popular for building job site protection and moisture control.
|Size||12' x 100'|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|