16 MIL Flame Retardant Clear Vinyl Curtain. This clear vinyl curtain is ideal for partition barriers, protection from chipping and grinding applications. Can also be used for workspace partitioning. Fabric Thickness: 16 MIL. Meet California Fire Marshal Flame Retardant Standards. Panels have grommets every 1 ft on all 4 sides. Fabric rolls have NO grommets.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- WARNING: Fabric rolls have NO grommets or hems. The welding curtain panels are grommeted every 1 ft on all four sides.
- Ideal for industrial clear curtains, space partition dividers, chipping and grinding enclosure.
- Flame Retardant. Meets California Fire Marshal Standards.
- Panels are grommeted on all four sides, 1 foot apart. Fabric Roll has NO grommets.
- Does not block any UV radiation.
- Available in multiple standard sizes and fabric rolls.
|Size||6' x 6'|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||13 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||1 feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|