Husky 20' x 100' 10 MIL Yellow Guard Vapor Barrier
Husky 20' x 100' 10 MIL Yellow Guard Vapor Barrier is an exceptional waterproofing membrane made of prime virgin polyethylene (polyolefin) resins produced in the USA. Husky Yellow Guard Vapor Barrier is specifically formulated for use as a durable vapor barrier. Husky Yellow Guard Vapor Barriers conform to ASTM E 1745 Class A, B, C. Specifically formulated for vapor barrier. Color: Yellow. Thickness: 10 MIL. Width: 20 ft. Roll Length: 100 ft. For best results, use with Husky Vapor Barrier Sealing Tape. Made in USA.
- Waterproof. Specially formulated for high performance vapor barrier. Made in USA.
- Thickness: 10 MIL. Width: 20 ft. Roll Length: 100 ft. Color: Yellow.
- Ideal for crawl space vapor barriers, moisture barriers, under or above concrete moisture barriers.
- Crawl space moisture vapor barrier in crawl space encapsulation projects
- Ideal for building foundation concrete pouring moisture vapor barriers.
|Size||20' x 100'|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|