IPG Intertape 7205 Carton Sealing Tape - Hot Melt Adhesive - 2.05 MIL - Clear - 3" x 1000 Yds
Medium grade BOPP backed film carton sealing tape specially manufactured with Corru-Grip™ pressure-sensitive hot melt adhesive for optimal closure of recycled corrugate boxes, and in application environments down to 35°F. Excellent processing performance whether manually or automatically applied. Superior adhesion properties, holding force, tensile strength, and easy unwind ensure consistent, reliable seals to a variety of corrugated and linerboard boxes, including recycled corrugate.
Good choice for sealing medium weight recycled content corrugate boxes, manual or automatic box sealing, package repair and bundling applications down to 35°F, and exposed to normal shipping hazards and stress.
Complies with the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par. 175.105 (covers the use of pressure-sensitive adhesives and tapes for indirect contact food packaging, such as box sealing). CID A-A-1684C.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made in USA.
Manufacturer Part Number: F4546
- Not compatible with hand-held dispensers.
- For automatic and semi-automatic carton case sealer machines only.
- For carton sealing machines in environments down to 35 F
- Superior holding force and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion properties to a variety of corrugated and linerboard boxes
- Complies with Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par. 175.105
- Application Temperature Range: 35 F to 120 F
|Size||3" x 1000 Yards|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|