Stayput Shock Cord Replacement for Stayput Bungee Fastener Cover Clip - 10-Pack
Stayput bungee shock cord replacement for Stayput bungee fasteners, aka, Stayput cover clip. When the shock cord bungees in your Stayput bungee fasteners are stretched out or worn out from the sun UV damage, renew your Stayput bungee fasteners or cover clips by simply replacing the bungee shock cord. This Stayput replacement bungee cord is the same authentic Stayment OEM part in your original Stayput bungee fastener cover clips.
Stayput Bungee Shock Cord Replacement Instructions
1. Put Stayput bungee fastener cover clip facing up in a vice or resting in the opening of a 7/8-inch socket.
2. Insert a 1/8 in. rod or punch into the hole in the front face of the clip.
3. Hit the punch with a rubber mallet and the back of the clip should pop off and detach.
4. Flip the clip over and install the new shock cord bungee.
5. Reattache the back cover and use a rubber mallet to secure in place.
- WARNING: (From Manufacturer): Due to its UV characteristics, the white color shock cord bungees will have a shorter lifespan than the black when exposed to UV.
- WARNING: This item is the replacement bungees only. It does not include the original Statyput Shock Cord Bungee Fastener Cover Clips.
- Authentic OEM Stayput bungee fastener shock cord replacement part
- Fits all Stayput bungee fastener cover clips, white or black
- Fast and easy replacement. An easy way to renew worn-out Stayput bungee fastener clips
- Colors: Black, White
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia.
- Bungee Length (between metal clamps): Standard Size 6.125 in., Large Size: 7.5 in.
- Quantity Per Pack: 10 pcs
|Country of Origin||Made in Australia|