Protect window glass and panes with Easy Mask Self Adhesive Window Film. This window protection film provides excellent protection during installation, painting, construction, stucco application, remodeling and demolition. Self-wound film can be used for both indoor and outdoor jobs. It is easy to install on most window glass surfaces.
Don't worry about cleaning and scraping off the adhesive film at the completion of the construction process. Our window protection film is not only easy to install, but also painless to remove. The gentle adhesive is a tough protector, but will not leave sticky residue behind if pulled off in the designated time period.
To install, first clean your windows with a gentle solution to remove any dust particles and let the window dry. Starting at the top, secure and level the window film. Slowly pull the roll down and reinforce your self adhesive window film with your available hand. Once you reach the bottom, cut the film with a box cutter and smooth into place.
The self adhesive window protector is UV ray and puncture resistant, giving you complete job site confidence. Available in both blue and clear, and multiple size rolls.
- Window Film Roll Size: 21 in x 600 ft
- Applications: Protects both window glass and panes during installation, painting, construction, stucco application, remodeling, and demolition
- Perfect for indoor and outdoors jobs
- Easy to apply and remove without leaving a tacky residue
- This protective film is reverse wound (adhesive side out) for easy application
- UV Protection: 60 Days
- Transparent film allows light in
- Reduces possible damage to high end windows
- Easy to apply. Interior and exterior use
- Removes without leaving a tacky residue
- UV resistant 60 days of use
|Size||21" x 600'|
|Thickness (MIL)||2 MIL|
|Country of Origin||Imported|