32' x 100' Industrial / Boat Shrink Wrap - Corrosion Inhibiting - 8 MIL
32' x 100' Industrial / Boat Shrink Wrap - Corrosion Inhibiting - 8 MIL. Premium 100% virgin resin shrink wrap. UV resistant treated. 12 month UV protection. Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor shrinkwrap protects both ferrous and non-ferrous metals and will not harm glass, plastic, or other parts of assemblies. Made in USA.
Blue shrink wrap is often used in snow load areas as it absorbs heat which helps accumulated snow to slide off the shrink wrap. White shrink wrap is the color that works best for most shrink wrapping applications.
White shrink wrap reflects heat and stays tight in all weather conditions which makes it an ideal transportation cover, as it maintains cooler temperature and minimize condensation.
Clear shrink wrap is used for greenhouses, boat covers for brokerage boats and live aboards. Venting or desciccants recommended for clear shrink wrap due to sun penetration and potential moisture buildup.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- WARNING: Shrink wrap can burn. If heat is applied incorrectly, shrink wrap can ignite into open flame. It can also drop down onto other combustible material and cause secondary ignition and fire. If at any time you observe the shrink wrap on fire, immediately stop what you are doing and carefully inspect the area where you are working for a possible fire. Keep a fire extinguisher available at all times.
- Versatile defense against corrosion damage on ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Can protect metals for up to two years if properly packaged and stored
- Excellent protection during shipping and storage
- 100% virgin resin Volatile Corrosion Inhibiting shrink wrap polyethylene.
- Non-toxic and recyclable
- Square Feet / Roll: 3200
|Size||32' x 100'|
|Grommet Spacing||None feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|