Flame retardant cotton canvas fabric is water resistant and flame retardant. Fabric Weight: 16 oz after treatment, 10 oz before treatment. Flame retardant canvas fabric is ideal for industrial and power equipment tarps, construction equipment and material tarps. Fabric is shipped in Continuous Yards up to length of the fabric roll, multiple 1-yard individual pieces. Fabric is treated and finished in USA.
- Flame Retardant and Water Resistant. Fabric treated and finished in USA.
- Fabric weight: 10 oz per sq. yard before treatment. 16 oz per sq. yard after treatment.
- Used for industrial equipment, power generation equipment, construction materials and equipment
- Flame Retardant water resistant canvas fabric is strong, breatheable.
- Fabric is shipped in continous yards, not in multiple 1-yard pieces.
|Tarp Fabric Weight||16 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||None feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|