Durable biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) film coated with high grade pressure-sensitive emulsion acrylic adhesive.
Best suited for reliable, all-temperature box sealing performance (greater than 40ºF and less than 120ºF) where resistance to aging, weathering, UV light, and yellowing are important. Provides excellent clarity, high shear strength to prevent flagging, superior quick-stick performance, and controlled unwind to facilitate dispensing on manual or automatic case sealing machines.
Medium weight box sealing and other packaging applications exposed to normal shipping hazards and stress.
Conforms to the requirements of UPS, Parcel Post Air Freight and Motor Freight Classification Rule 222, and complies with the Federal Food Drug and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par 175.105, which covers the use of pressure sensitive adhesives and tapes for indirect contact food packaging, such as box sealing.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made in USA.
Manufacturer Part Number: G8186
ALTERNATIVE TO: 3M #311, American #124, STA #1182, R-2#183, Taratape #38P, Cantech #259, Achem #CS20A, Shurtape #PP-802, Berry Plastic #183, ULine S-445.
- Can be applied manually or automatically applied in environments down to 32 F
- Superior holding force and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion properties to a variety of corrugated and linerboard boxes
- Complies with Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par. 175.105
- Application Temperature Range: 32 F - 150 F
|Size||3" x 110 Yards|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|