Welding screens protect workers from hazards of welding sparks, spatter and UV flashes. Patented welding screen modular design and square tubes offer outstanding durability and flexibility in use.
These welding screen offers more flexibility than many other safety screens on the market. The patented framing system provides the widest range of multi-panel configurations. Use individual panels or join together to form multipanel enclosures. The unique modular design allows the addition, removal, replacement and rearrangement of panels to adapt to new requirements in just minutes.
- Sturdy 18-gauge steel, black rust-resistant enamel finish, and square tube frame is designed to eliminate slipping and twisting that occurs with round tube frames
- Slip-fit construction permits quick and easy assembly without tools
- Welding screen can be used horizontally or vertically
- Welding screen includes 24" sturdy platform legs. Legs can be turned 90 degrees to prevent interference
- Optional welding screen casters allow quick and safe mobility. Single caster leg and locking caster wheels are available
- Standard welding screen is built with 3/4" square tube frame and 7/8" square tube corners and legs with Easy-slide connection.
- Heavy duty welding screen has 1" square tube frame and 1-1/8" square tube corners and legs with Quick-Snap connection.