Sigman 7' x 20' Asphalt Tarp - Dump Truck Asphalt Tarp - Made in USA
Sigman 7' x 20' Asphalt Tarp is a dump truck asphalt tarp or hot asphalt tarp for hot asphalt dump truck loads. This is standard front-to-back Lee style dump truck tarp. Vinyl reinforced pockets and 6 inch heavy duty hems, webbing, double lock stitching and grommets spaced accordingly. Tarp Fabric: Solid waterproof 18 oz vinyl coated polyester fabric. Seamless one-piece tarp fabric panel for heavy duty durability. Lee Style dump truck tarps are designed for use on steel systems. 6 in. vinyl lined pocket on one end for wand cross bar. Vinyl lined pocket for extra durability. Double stitched with outdoor UV rated polyester threads. Dump truck tarp front and side hems reinforced by webbing sewn.
- Tarp Material: Solid heavy duty 18 OZ vinyl coated polyester material for hot asphalt tarp
- Tarp Style: Standard Lee style asphalt tarp
- Pocket for cross bar.
- Tarp Width: 7 ft.
- Tarp Length: 20 ft.
How To Measure Dump Truck Tarp Size?
- Usually dump truck tarp is 2 ft. longer than the length of the dump bed bucket and 6 in. narrower than the width of the truck. For example, if the dump bed is 16 ft., then the tarp length is 16 + 2 = 18 ft.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Solid waterproof 18 oz vinyl coated polyester fabric.
- Seamless one-piece tarp fabric panel for better durability.
- Front to back Lee style designed for use on steel systems.
- 6 in. vinyl lined pocket on one end for wand cross bar. Vinyl lined pocket for extra durability.
- Dump truck tarp front and side hems reinforced by webbing sewn.
- 6 colors available upon request: Black, Blue, Green, Gray, Orange, Red.
|Size||7' x 20'|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||18 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||2 feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|