Return & Cancellation Policy
Orders of non-custom orders may be canceled before order is shipped. Orders cannot be canceled once they are shipped. Custom orders cannot be canceled once they have been placed. Custom made items ordered cannot be canceled after orders are placed.
Customers must immediately correct order errors within 1 business day after orders are placed and before orders are shipped. MyTarp.com are not responsible for incorrect orders placed.
You can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange, which is subject to following conditions.
- Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of delivery date of original initial order. Delivery date is based on UPS, FedEx or other carrier tracking or delivery information.
- All returns of non-defective items are subjected to 20% restocking fee of original purchase price.
- All returns of non-defective items are must be shipped back to MyTarp.com freight prepaid. Non-prepaid returns will be rejected and/or charged to return customer's account plus $20 handling fee.
- Returned items must be in clean unused conditions. Items that have been used or not in clean unused conditions, or altered in any way, or damaged due to usage cannot be returned for refunds.
- Items damaged by storm, hurricane, tornado, wind or wind gust, or other natural disasters or forces cannot be returned for refunds or exchanges.
- MyTarp.com strongly advise proper installation of your tarp. MyTarp.com is not responsible for pulled or torn grommets as a result of product wear & tear or misuse, or wind damages or other natural forces. MyTarp.com strongly advise not to put an excessive amount of pressure on grommets, as this may cause damage to your tarp or grommets. Furthermore MyTarp.com is not responsible for damages due to misuse or improper installation.
- MyTarp.com warrants only that goods sold by it shall be free from defects in material and workmanship and conform to applicable specifications. MyTarp.com HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO GOODS SOLD, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANT, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- MyTarp.com's liability, whether based on breach of warranty or contract or negligence in manufacturing, shall be limited to replacement or repair (at MyTarp.com's sole discretion) of defective or nonconforming goods, or (at MyTarp.com's sole discretion) refund purchase price thereof. All returned shipments authorized by MyTarp.com shall be prepaid by buyer, unless MyTarp.com, upon inspection, deems that the goods were defective.
- Returned items are subject to inspections before any refunds or exchanges are issued. Returned items that are damaged by buyer or users cannot be refunded or exchanged. MyTarp.com will inspect returned items and determine whether an return item is defective in material or workmanship.
- Following items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- All sales of personal protection equipment (PPE) products are final and are non-returnable and non-refundable due to health concerns. Personal protection equipment (PPE) products include, but are not exclusive to, masks, gloves, disinfecting products, sanitizers, soap, protective garments, goggles and visors.
- All custom made items are non-refundable.
- All items shipped to outside of United States are non-refundable.
- Items not in clean unused conditions are not returnable and are non-refundable.
- Items of shipping weight 150 lbs or more are not returnable and are non-refundable.
- Merchandises delivered over 30 days ago cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- Any items damaged due to incorrect, improper, inappropriate uses, applications or deployment. An example of improper use is using poly tarps and canvas tarps on trailers because poly tarps and canvas tarps are non-trailerable.
- Refunds and exchanges must be requested through RMA: rma@MyTarp.com or calling our main number.
- Returns must be shipped in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the return address provided for your RMA. Failure to ship return packages to correct RMA address may result denial of refunds or exchanges. MyTarp.com is not responsible for lost or incorrectly shipped return packages. Non-prepaid return shipping will result the order charged return shipping charges or return shipping charge deducted from order return refund.
- Refunds for items returned in allowed return duration will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. Refunds and returns may usually take up to 14 days to process.
- The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Product's exact color, color temperature, color tone is not guaranteed. Product image and image colors are not guaranteed to be accurate due to wide variation of monitor screen settings. Furthermore, product colors of the same product may vary slightly from one piece to another. Additionally, product colors including color brightness, color temperatures, color tones may not exactly match colors of samples of the same product. Product color temperature, brightness or tone variances cannot be considered product defect unless MyTarp.com ship a product of totally wrong color. For example, a blue color tarp is not of defect if the color's tone or brightness, or color temperature are different from your screen display or one blue tarp's color, color brightness or color tone is different from one piece to another piece of the same color of the same product. MyTarp.com's product images are usually taken under a lighting temperature equivalent or close to that of direct bright sunlight or standard photography flash.