7 oz VAT dyed natural cotton canvas, a.k.a, duck cloth canvas. Popular for drapery, sofa and couch slip cover, furniture cover, tote bag, table cover and theatre drop and props. Easy to sew with most sewing machines. Duck cloth also makes great indoor equipment covers, machine covers and other fabrics sewing projects. This canvas fabric is not waterproof or water resistant. For outdoor canvas tarps or outdoor canvas, please consider our Water Resistant Canvas Fabrics, including water resistant cotton canvas fabric and polyester canvas fabric.
- Base Fabric: 7 oz single-filled cotton canvas duck cloth
- VAT dyed
- Not waterproof. Not water resistant treated.
Shipped in Continuous Yardage up to length of the fabric roll. For example, 10 yards of cut-yard fabric is shipped as ten continuous yards, not ten 1-yard individual pieces. Fabrics only. No Grommets or hems installed.
- Fabric should be tested for your specific requirements prior to cutting as no claims are allowed on cut, modified or processed goods.
- To minimize shrinking, machine wash in cold water and tumble dry without heat or air dry. Bright or deep colors are subject to crocking and bleeding and should not be mixed with white or light colors in the same garment. No guarantees can be made regarding lightfastness or color transference during washing or cleaning.
- Please make sure to order an adequate amount of fabric to finish your project. Dye lot may vary slightly and an exact match cannot be guaranteed if a follow up order is necessary in the future.
- 7 oz Natural Duck Canvas, a.k.a, canvas duck cloth.
- 100% natural cotton. VAT Dyed.
- Popular for upholstery, slip cover, furniture cover, set docorations.
- Many colors to choose from.
- Not water resistant and not flame retardant.
|Tarp Fabric Weight||7 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|