40' x 150' Industrial / Boat Shrink Wrap - 10 MIL. Premium 100% virgin resin shrink wrap. UV resistant treated. 12 month UV protection. 10 MIL shrink wrap is excellent for wrapping large scaffolding sections, large product shrink wrapping for on deck ocean freight, and for covering odd shaped machinery for storage or transportation. Made in USA.
Blue shrink wrap is often used in snow load areas as it absorbs heat which helps accumulated snow to slide off the shrink wrap. White shrink wrap is the color that works best for most shrink wrapping applications.
White shrink wrap reflects heat and stays tight in all weather conditions which makes it an ideal transportation cover, as it maintains cooler temperature and minimize condensation.
Clear shrink wrap is used for greenhouses, boat covers for brokerage boats and live aboards. Venting or desciccants recommended for clear shrink wrap due to sun penetration and potential moisture buildup.
- WARNING: Shrink wrap can burn. If heat is applied incorrectly, shrink wrap can ignite into open flame. It can also drop down onto other combustible material and cause secondary ignition and fire. If at any time you observe the shrink wrap on fire, immediately stop what you are doing and carefully inspect the area where you are working for a possible fire. Keep a fire extinguisher available at all times.
- Ideal for large section scaffolding wrap, large products for ocean freight, machinery storage and transportation.
- 10 MIL Premium 100% Virgin Resin Shrink Wrap
- Max UV resistant treated. 12 month UV protection.
- Recyclable low density polyethylene.
- Square Feet / Roll: 6000
|Size||40' x 150'|
|Grommet Spacing||None feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|