#8 Natural Cotton Duck Canvas Fabric by the Yard. Fabric Weight: 18 oz. / sq. yd. #8 Natural cotton duck canvas is untreated, unbleached, undyed 100% natural cotton canvas. Color: Natural cotton off white color. Popular applications include crafts, bags, heavy duty covers, upholstery, painter's art canvas, wall art cover, theatre prop covers and backdrops.
Shipped in Continuous Yardage up to length of the fabric roll. For example, 10 yards of cut-yard fabric is shipped as ten continuous yards, not ten 1-yard individual pieces. This canvas fabric may be ship FOLDED, i.e., not on a roll. Not water resistant treated. If you need water resistant canvas or flame retardant canvas tarp fabric, check out our Water Resistant Treated Canvas Fabrics. Fabric has no hems or grommets installed.
- Fabric should be tested for your specific requirements prior to cutting as no claims are allowed on cut, modified or processed goods.
- To minimize shrinking, machine wash in cold water and tumble dry without heat or air dry. Bright or deep colors are subject to crocking and bleeding and should not be mixed with white or light colors in the same garment. No guarantees can be made regarding lightfastness or color transference during washing or cleaning.
- Please make sure to order an adequate amount of fabric to finish your project. Dye lot may vary slightly and an exact match cannot be guaranteed if a follow up order is necessary in the future.
- #8 cotton duck canvas. Double-filled plain weave.
- 100% natural cotton. Fabric Weight: 18 oz. / sq. yd.
- Popular for upholstery, arts and crafts, bags, art canvas.
- Natural cotton off white color.
- Not water resistant and not flame retardant.
|Tarp Fabric Weight||18 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|