65/35 polyester cotton twill fabric is ideal for uniforms and aprons, including school uniforms and correctional facilities uniforms and sofa and futon slip covers and seat cushion covers.
- Fabric weight: 7.5 oz / sq. yd.
- Content: 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- Weave: Twill
- Finish: Pre-shrunk 2-3%
- Width: 60-61 in.
- church stoles
- Slip covers
Q: What is poly cotton twill fabric?
A: Poly cotton twill fabric is a soft and comfortable polyester and natural cotton blend with twill weave. Ideal for uniform clothes, furniture slip covers and bed sheets. Polyester cotton blend combines cotton's breathability and and polyester's softness and durability.
- High quality twill 65-35 polyester cotton blend
- Breathable, soft, comfortable and durable
- Ideal for aprons, uniform clothes, furniture slip covers, pillow cases, bed sheets
- Poly cotton fabrics do not stick to the body as polyester does
- Twill fabric has a weave pattern of diagonal parallel ribs
- Fabric is shipped in Continuous Yards up to length of the fabric roll. For example, 10 yards of cut-yard fabric is shipped as ten continuous yards, not ten 1-yard individual pieces
|Tarp Fabric Weight||7.5 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|