Sigman 18 oz coated vinyl fabric is waterproof and has extreme UV and tear resistance. Vinyl Coated Polyester Fabric, aka, PVC Coated Polyester Fabric has outstanding UV resistance. Resists oil, grease and mildew. Ideal for boat dock cover, construction tarp, industrial curtains, canopy tarps and flatbed trucking.
- Fabric Type: Vinyl Coated Polyester.
- Fabric Weight: 18 oz / sq. yd. Waterproof.
- Fabric Width: 75 in.
- UV Resistant: Outstanding UV resistance. Suitable for high UV areas such Florida, California, Arizona.
- Abrasion resistant and tear resistant.
- Fabric sold by yards or rolls. No Grommets or hems installed.
- Maximum continuous yards per roll is 100 for solid colors and 50 for camo colors.
- Enter number of yards in Quantity Box.
- Lead time: Usually leaves warehouse in 1 - 2 business days.
- Fabric is shipped in Continuous Yards up to full length of the fabric roll, not multiple 1-yard individual pieces.
- Colors in picture (in order): Charcoal, Gray, Black, Tan, Brown, Yellow, Burnt Orange, Orange, Lime, Darker Green, Olive Drab, Kelly Green, Green, Burgundy, Pink, Red, Purple, White, Royal Blue 46, Light Blue, Navy, Royal Blue.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Fabric Width: 75 in. Fabric Weight: 18 oz / sq. yd.
- Waterproof. Highly UV Resistant. Tear Resistant.
- Popular for boat dock tarp and car canopy tarp.
- Fabric sold in rolls. No grommets and no hems.
- Thickness: 20 MIL approximately
- Maximum Continuous Roll Length is 100 yards for solid colors and 50 yards for camouflage colors.
- Fabric 4 yards or less will ship folded. 5+ yards will ship in a roll.
- Lead time: Usually leaves warehouse in 1 - 2 business days
|Thickness (MIL)||20 MIL|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||18 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|