Husky 20' x 100' 10 MIL White Plastic Sheeting
Husky 20' x 100' 10 MIL White Plastic Sheeting. Polyethylene sheet and film are used for many different construction and DIY projects. Some common applications for this product include using it as a vapor barrier for concrete or between drywall and insulation. They also can be used to cover a crawl space or under wood floors. Plastic sheeting is waterproof. Widely used for building site protection and moisture control. Color: Translucent White. Thickness: 10 MIL. Width: 20 ft. Roll Length: 100 ft. Made in USA.
- This plastic sheeting is not UV resistance treated and not recommended as outdoor covers.
- Waterproof. Made in USA.
- Thickness: 10 MIL. Width: 20 ft. Roll Length: 100 ft. Color: White.
- Ideal for job site protection and enclosure, moisture barriers, under or above concrete moisture barriers.
- Crawl space moisture vapor barrier in crawl space encapsulation projects
- Popular for building job site protection and moisture control.
|Size||20' x 100'|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|