Ideal as plastic sheeting tape for construction, remodeling and environmental enclosures. Heavy-duty polyethylene coated cloth tape with an aggressive synthetic rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive. Excellent for low temperature bonding. The permanently tacky adhesive adheres well to most surfaces under a wide range of conditions. Moisture resistant. Conformable and maintains a tight water seal in all weather conditions.
For temporary repair or splicing of polyethylene sheeting, home, office, recreational repairs and surface protection. Wrapping & sealing, binding & bundling, and general maintenance.
The following data are nominal values based on PSTC, ASTM and other standard tests. The data should not be considered as specifications.
Backing: 5.5 mil PE film
Adhesive Synthetic: Rubber/Resin
Tensile Strength (lbs/in of width) 22 (96 N/25mm)
Elongation (% at break): 100
Initial Adhesion to Steel (oz/in of width) (20 min @ RT): 70 (19 N/25mm)
Adhesion to Backing (oz/in of width) (20 min @ RT): 35 (9.6 N/25mm)
Shear Adhesion (hours) (2lb/in² of width): 76
Total Thickness (mils): 9.0 (0.23mm)
Size: 1.88 in x 36 yds
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Made in USA
- For temporary repair or splicing of polyethylene sheeting
- Thickness: 9 MIL. Width: 2 in. Roll Length: 36 Yard. Color: Clear.
- Ideal for construction site plastic poly sheeting enclosure sealing and splicing.
- Moisture resistant. Tight water seal in all weather conditions.
- Excellent for low temperature bonding. Stick well to most surfaces.
|Size||2" x 108'|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|