Sigman 12' x 30' 40 OZ Vinyl Coated Polyester Tarp - Black Color has extemely strong UV resistance and tear strength. 40 oz vinyl coated polyester tarps are extremely durable even in high UV and heat areas such as Florida, California, Texas, Arizona and Nevada. Expected product life is 5 - 6 years approximately excluding weather and environmental factors such as storm, wind gust, lightening and fire damages. 40 oz coated vinyl tarp is oil, acid, grease and mildew resistant. Sigman 40 oz coated vinyl Tarps are ideal for heavy duty structure roof or canopy roof, power plant generator tarp, construction equipment tarps. 40 oz vinyl coated polyester tarps has very heavy weight. Please make sure the tarp's weight is adequately supported throughout. Custom size tarps available. Please call or email for custom tarp information.
Country of Origin: Made in USA.
Grommet Spacing: Heavy duty solid brass grommets every 2 ft approximately on all 4 sides.
Fabric Weight: 40 oz. / sq. yd.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Size is cut size. Tarp's finished size is up to 3% - 5% smaller.
- Extremely high UV resistance and high tear resistance.
- Ideal for heavy duty commercial structure roof or canopy tarp. Power plant turbine cover tarp.
- One of the heaviest and strongest tarp on market. Strong and durable in even Florida, California, Arizona.
- Heavy duty brass grommets every 2 ft approximately for easy tie-down.
- Custom size tarps available. Call or email to inquire.
- Thickness: 42 MIL approximately
- Made in USA
|Size||12' x 30'|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||40 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||2 feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|