Film-Gard 20' x 100' 6 MIL white plastic sheeting roll. Polyethylene sheet and film rolls are used for many different construction and DIY projects. Some common applications for white plastic rolls include using it as a vapor barrier for concrete or between drywall and insulation. They also can be used to cover a crawl space or under wood floors. Plastic sheeting is waterproof. Widely used for building site protection and moisture control.
- Thickness: 6 MIL.
- Width: 20 ft.
- Roll Length: 100 ft.
- Color: White
- Country of Origin: Made in USA.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Film-Gard FGW0620
- WARNING: This plastic sheeting is not UV resistance treated and not recommended as outdoor covers.
- WARNING: Opacity NOT guaranteed and may vary by batch according to manufacturer.
- Waterproof. Made in USA.
- Thickness: 6 MIL. Width: 20 ft. Roll Length: 100 ft. Color: White.
- Ideal for job site protection and enclosure, moisture barriers.
- Crawl space moisture vapor barrier in crawl space encapsulation projects
- Popular for building job site protection and moisture control.
|Size||20' x 100'|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|