HH-66 Vinyl Cement
Made in USA. A superior quality vinyl adhesive with exceptional bond strength. Ideal for bonding vinyl-coated and laminated plastics, metal, wood and leather. Brushes on smoothly and quickly for easy application. Fast drying, ready in minutes. Waterproof with outstanding resistance to temperature and weather extremes, chemicals, oil, fuel and grease. A thinner available in quart cans is used to thin adhesives or clean vinyls. HH-66 is used widely in the manufacture and repair of: Tarpaulins, Pool Covers, Furniture, Oil Booms, Domes, Inflatables, Flexible Signs, Mats, Tension Structures, Sporting Goods, Protective Coatings, Liners, Awnings, Trailer Covers, Footwear, Flexible Hose, Industrial Curtains and Dock Seals
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- WARNING: Danger - Flammable Mixture. Do Not Use Near Fire or Flame.
- WARNING: Use with Adequate Ventilation.
- WARNING: Vapor May Cause Flash Fire.
- WARNING: Avoid Prolonged Breathing of Vapor and Contact With Eyes and Skin. May discolor if exposed to direct sunlight.
- NO RETURNS or refunds Allowed on adhesive, cement, compound and glue. Sales are final.
- Made in USA. Superior quality, fast drying adhesive.
- For bonding vinyl coated and vinyl laminated fabrics
- HH-66 dries quickly with a very strong, yet flexible bond
- Once cured, not affected by weather and temperature
- Highly resistant to oil, fuel, grease, and many other chemicals
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|