Sigman 12' x 16' 18 OZ Vinyl Coated Polyester Tarp is highly UV resistant, tear and abrasion resistant. Strong and durable in even extreme high UV and heat areas such as Florida, California, Texas, Arizona and Nevada. Expected product life is 4 - 6 years excluding weather and environmental factors such as storm, wind gust, lightening and fire damages. 18 oz coated vinyl tarp is oil, acid, grease and mildew resistant. Sigman 18 oz coated vinyl Tarps are ideal for boat dock tarps, trailer tarps, canopy replacement tarps, recreational and athletic structure roof covers, industrial and agriculture tarps. 18 oz vinyl vinyl coated polyester is the same tarp fabric used by most commercial flatbed truck trailers on the highway. Custom size tarps available.
Country of Origin: Made in USA.
Grommet Spacing: Heavy duty solid brass grommets every 2 ft approximately on all 4 sides.
Fabric Weight: 18 oz. / sq. yd.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Size is cut size. Tarp's finished size is up to 3% - 5% smaller.
- High UV resistance and high tear resistance. Strong and durable in even Florida, California and Arizona.
- Same fabric used by most commercial flatbed trailers on the highway.
- Ideal for boat dock cover tarps, canopy tarps, carport tarps.
- Heavy duty brass grommets every 2 ft approximately for easy tie-down.
- Custom size tarps available. Call or email to inquire.
- Thickness: 20 MIL approximately
- Made in USA
|Size||12' x 16'|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||18 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||2 feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|