Sigman 12' x 24' 10 OZ Vinyl Coated Polyester Tarp has strong UV resistance and tear strength. Vinyl coated polyester tarps are durable in high UV and heat areas including Florida, California, Texas, Arizona and Nevada. Expected product life is 4 - 5 years approximately excluding weather and environmental factors such as storm, wind gust, lightening and fire damages. 10 oz coated vinyl tarp is oil, acid, grease and mildew resistant. Sigman 10 oz coated vinyl Tarps are ideal for canopy tarps, carport tarps, light weight boat dock cover tarps, barn tarps, construction equipment tarps. Custom size tarps available. Please call or email for custom tarp information.
Country of Origin: Made in USA.
Grommet Spacing: Heavy duty solid brass grommets every 2 ft approximately on all 4 sides.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Size is cut size. Tarp's finished size is up to 3% - 5% smaller.
- High UV resistance and high tear resistance. Strong and durable in even Florida, California, Arizona
- Commercial grade fabric for canopy tarp, carport tarp, light weight boat dock and commercial trucking.
- Ideal for canopy tarps, carport tarps.
- Heavy duty brass grommets every 2 ft approximately for easy tie-down.
- Custom size tarps available. Call or email to inquire.
- Thickness: 13 MIL approximately
- Made in USA
|Size||12' x 24'|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||10 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||2 feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|