Heavy duty 18 oz ripstop vinyl tarp material for flatbed truck tarp. Ripstop coated vinyl fabric is waterproof and has extreme UV and strong tear resistance. Superior UV resistance. Resists oil, grease and mildew. Ideal for commercial flatbed truck tarps, boat dock cover, construction tarp, industrial curtains, baggage cart curtains and canopy tarps.
- Fabric Type: Rip-Stop Vinyl Coated Polyester
- Fabric Weight: 18 oz / sq. yd. Waterproof.
- Fabric Width: 61 in.
- Ripstop weave. Superior tear resistance
- UV Resistant: Outstanding UV resistance. Suitable for high UV areas such Florida, California, Arizona.
- Abrasion resistant and tear resistant.
- This 18 oz vinyl tarp material is fabric by yards or rolls. No Grommets or hems installed.
- Maximum continuous yards per roll is 100 for solid colors and 50 for camouflage colors.
- Enter number of yards in Quantity Box.
- Lead time: Usually leaves warehouse in 1 - 2 business days.
- Fabric is shipped in Continuous Yards up to full length of the fabric roll, not multiple 1-yard individual pieces.
Q: What is the difference between ripstop vinyl coated polyester and regular vinyl coated polyester?
A: Ripstop vinyl coated polyester has the special ripstop weaving and is more tear resistant. Ideal for truck tarps and baggage cart and luggage cart curtains.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Ripstop weave for superior tear strength
- Waterproof. Highly UV Resistant. Tear Resistant.
- Ideal for flatbed truck tarp and baggage cart curtains
- Fabric sold in rolls. No grommets and no hems.
- Thickness: 20 MIL approximately
- Maximum Continuous Roll Length is 100 yards
- Fabric 4 yards or less will ship folded. 5+ yards will ship in a roll.
- Lead time: Usually leaves warehouse in 1 - 2 business days
- Fabric Width: 61 in. Fabric Weight: 18 oz / sq. yd.
|Thickness (MIL)||20 MIL|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||18 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|