Truck Tarps FAQs
Flatbed Truck Tarp Questions
What flatbed truck tarps do you carry?
MyTarp.com has following flatbed truck tarps.
- 4 ft drop truck tarps, aka, 4-ft drop lumber tarps
- 6 ft drop truck tarps, aka, 6-ft drop lumber tarps
- 8 ft drop truck tarps, aka, 8-ft drop lumber tarps - both in 2-piece set or 3-piece set, or individual pieces.
- Steel Tarps and Coil Tarps(no side drops): Sizes: 16' x 16', 20' x 16', 25', x 16', 27' x 16', 27' x 20' and steel coil bag tarp 6' x 6' x 6'.
Are your flatbed truck tarps available for immediate pickup?
Yes, MyTarp.com has most flatbed truck tarps available for immediate pickup at our Atlanta warehouse. To inquire about inventory availability, please call us.
What tarp fabrics are of MyTarp.com's flatbed truck tarps?
MyTarp.com has flatbed truck tarps in following fabrics.
- Heavy duty 18 oz Vinyl Coated Polyester
- 18 / 14 oz combo Vinyl Coated Polyester (light weight version)
- 18 oz combo Vinyl Coated Polyester top, with Airbag Fabric Side Wall (light weight version)
- All Air Bag Fabric (top and side wall)
Is Airbag Fabric Tarp Waterproof?
No. Airbag fabric tarps are not entirely waterproof due to sewn seams. Water can leak in in around seams. For waterproof tarps, please consider vinyl coated polyester truck tarp.
Dump Truck Tarp Questions
What dump truck tarps do you carry?
MyTarp.com has following dump truck tarps in both 7' and 7'6" widths.
- Asphalt Tarps - solid 18 oz vinyl coated polyester fabric
- Black Mesh - Front to Back Lee Style
- Super Mesh - Front to Back Lee Style
- Vinyl Coated Mesh hand tarps
Do you carry dump truck tarp motor systems and arms?
No. We do not carry dump truck motors, arms, and other parts. We carry tarps only.
Are your dump truck tarps available for immediate pickup?
Yes, we stock some common sizes and models. The stocked items are available for immediate pickup at MyTarp.com Atlanta Warehouse. Other sizes and models are made to order. Made to order tarp lead time is 3 - 5 business days. To inquire about tarp availability, please call MyTarp.com.
How to determine asphalt tarp size for my truck?
It is best to measure the size of your existing tarp if you are replacing your dump truck tarp. As a general rule of thumb, for front-to-back Lee style systems, tarp is usually 2 ft. longer than the length of the dump bed and 6 in. narrower than the width of the dump truck bed. Please double-check with your dump truck manufacturer for more information if needed.