24" x 50' Carpet Protection Film 2 MIL. Carpet film is a type of temporary carpet protection film. Carpet film is also referred as carpet protection film, carpet protector film, carpet protective film. Carpet film is a clear, self-adhering film that provides up to 45 days of protection for all types of synthetic carpets. Carpet protection film is great for builders, remodelers, painters and DIY home owners looking to protect carpets from damage when exposed to job site dust, dirt and foot traffic. Carpet film is also great for parties, open houses, and RVs.
- Size: 24 in. x 50 ft.
- Thickness: 2 MIL
- Applications: Temporary protection of carpet
- Self adhering carpet film is tough enough for professional builders and contractors
- Carpet protection film is ideal for painting, remodeling, parties, cars and RVs
- Carpet film are also used as temporary trunk liner to protect cars from dirt, dust and marks from cargo
- WARNING: Do NOT use carpet film on hard surfaces such as hardwood floors, laminate floors, granite counter surfaces, marble counter surfaces, glass or stone surfaces. Use hard surface films instead.
- WARNING: Do not use on wool carpets, damp carpets, new carpets or hard surfaces.
- WARNING: Test overnight before applying to entire surface.
- No adhesive residue if removed within 30 days
- Protective carpet film is reverse-wound for easy installation
- Protects against damage from spills, dirt and foot traffic
- Carpet film is highly resistant to tears and punctures
- Clear in color
|Size||24" x 50'|
|Thickness (MIL)||2 MIL|
|Country of Origin||Imported|