Aluminum fiberglass fabric or aluminized fiberglass is made from high temperature rated woven fiberglass fabric material and bonded with aluminum on one side. Fiberglass side temperature rating is 1000 F and is abrasion resistant. The aluminum foil side has working temperature rating 300 F and is used to reflect heat.
Aluminum fiberglass material's applications include insulation pads, heat shield curtains and flange shields. Resists most acids, alkalies and solvents, except hydrofluoric acid and corrosive environments at elevated temperatures.
- Fabric Type: 18 oz fiberglass base fabric with 0.001 in. aluminum foil coating
- Fabric Width: 60 inches
- Weave: Plain Weave 20 warp x 14 fill
- Thickness: 35 mil
- Breaking strength (min): Warp: 200 lbs. Fill: 100 lbs
- Temperature: Continuous temperatures to 1000 F for base fabric. Service temperature to 300 F (148 C) for aluminum foil coating.
- Maximum Continuous Roll Length: 50 Yards
- WARNING: Not recommended for stress relief
- Ideal for insulation pads, heat reflection curtain shield and flange shields
- Applications include welding partition curtains and heat reflection curtains
- Material: 18 oz aluminum fiberglass. Weight: 18 oz / sqyd. Thickness: .035"
- Temperature rating: 1000 F for base fiberglass and 300 F for aluminum coating.
- Not recommended for stress relief
- Fabric is shipped in Continuous Yards up to length of the fabric roll. For example, 10 yards is shipped as 10 continuous yards, not ten 1-yard pieces.
|Tarp Fabric Weight||18 oz / sqyd oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||None feet|
|Country of Origin||Imported|