Chlorosulphonated Polyethylene (CSM) Coated Nylon Fabric 16 oz - 60 in Wide
Chlorosulphonated Polyethylene (CSM) Coated Nylon Fabric - 16 oz - 60 in x 1 Yard. Formerly sold as Hypalon fabric. CSM rubber coated nylon fabric has superior abrasion resistance and higher temperature resistance than most other industrial fabrics, up to 250 F continuous. Non-sticky surface is dust resistant. Features: Higher temperature rating. 250 F continuous. High abrasion. Chemical resistant fabric. Fabric Weight: 16 oz / sq. yd.
- CSM fabric is used for automotive and industrial applications, machine parts, floor tiles, gaskets, flexible tubes, rolls and linings
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Temperature resistance 250 F continuous
- Non-sticky surface dust resistant
- Chemical resistant fabric.
|Tarp Fabric Weight||16 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||None feet|
|Country of Origin||Imported|