Husky 12' x 100' 4 MIL Flame Retardant Plastic Sheeting is flame retardant and waterproof. Ideal for building site moisture barrier and work site protection enclosure. Common applications include vapor barriers for concrete or between drywall and flooring. Flame retardant plastic sheeting are also used as crawl space vapor barrier, under floor vapor barrier, general purpose moisture barriers and construction enclosures.
- Flame Retardant: Yes
- Thickness 4 MIL
- Width: 12 ft.
- Roll Length: 100 ft.
- Color: NOT guaranteed and vary by batch per manufacturer. Usually color varies from translucent to white or off white.
- Opacity: NOT guaranteed and vary by batch per manufacturer.
- Country of Origin: Made in USA.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Husky CFFR0412
- WARNING: This plastic sheeting is not UV resistance treated and not recommended as outdoor covers.
- WARNING: Color and opacity are NOT guaranteed and may vary by batch according to manufacturer.
- Flame Retardant and Waterproof. Made in USA.
- Thickness: 4 MIL. Width: 12 ft. Roll Length: 100 ft.
- Ideal for job site protection and enclosure, moisture barriers.
- Crawl space moisture vapor barrier in crawl space encapsulation projects
- Popular for building job site protection and moisture control.
|Size||12' x 100'|
|Color||Color and Opacity Vary|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|