Sigman 8' x 10' 18 OZ Vinyl Coated Polyester Tarp is highly UV resistant, tear and abrasion resistant. Strong and durable in even extreme high UV and heat areas such as Florida, California, Texas, Arizona and Nevada. Expected product life is 4 - 6 years excluding weather and environmental factors such as storm, wind gust, lightening and fire damages. 18 oz coated vinyl tarp is oil, acid, grease and mildew resistant. Sigman 18 oz coated vinyl Tarps are ideal for boat dock tarps, trailer tarps, canopy replacement tarps, recreational and athletic structure roof covers, industrial and agriculture tarps. 18 oz vinyl vinyl coated polyester is the same tarp fabric used by most commercial flatbed truck trailers on the highway. Custom size tarps available.
- Strong UV resistance. Best tarp for Florida, California, Texas, Arizona and other high UV areas.
- Fabric Weight: 18 oz. / sq. yd.
- Thickness: 20 MIL
- Grommet Spacing: Heavy duty solid brass grommets every 2 ft approximately on all 4 sides.
- Strong welded hems.
- Tarp size is Finished Size. A finished size tarp's manufacturing margin of error is -/+ 1 - 3 inches.
- Country of Origin: Imported
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- High UV resistance and high tear resistance. Strong and durable in even Florida, California and Arizona.
- Same fabric used by most commercial flatbed trailers on the highway.
- Ideal for boat dock cover tarps, canopy tarps, carport tarps.
- Heavy duty brass grommets every 2 ft approximately for easy tie-down.
- Custom size tarps available. Call or email to inquire.
- Thickness: 20 MIL approximately
- Heavy duty Durable welded hems
- Tarp size is finished size. A finished size tarp's actual dimension is usually within -/+ 1 - 3 inches of its nominal sizes.
|Size||8' x 10'|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||18 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||2 feet|
|Country of Origin||Imported|