Tear-Aid Fabric Repair Patch - Clear - Type A - For Fabrics Other Than Vinyl
Tear-Aid Fabric Repair Patch - Type A Clear Color. Tear-Aid Type A is to be applied to Canvas, Rubber, Neoprene, Nylon, Most Fabrics, Plastics, Sunbrella, Gortex, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyurethane, Non-oiled Leather, Acrylics, Fiberglass, Aluminum, Polyester, Hypalon, Dacron. If the top layer of the product you are adhering the patch to is vinyl or vinyl coated you will use Type B. Packaging: 3 in. x 5 ft. Roll or Patch Kit. Patch Kit Contains: (1) 3" x 12" Patch cuts with scissors to any size, (1) 7/8" x 7/8/" Patch, (1) 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" Patch, (1) 12" Reinforcement Filament for repairing tears at the edges, (2) Alcohol Prep Pads, Illustrated instructions and Product Repair List.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- For best results, clean and dry surface before apply tarp repair fabric.
- For Canvas, Rubber, Neoprene, Nylon, Most Fabrics, Plastics, Sunbrella, Gortex, Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyurethane, Non-oiled Leather, Acrylics, Fiberglass, Aluminum, Polyester, Hypalon, Dacron.
- Airtight and Watertight. UV Resistant.
- Holds air under pressure even when stretched. Holds water under pressure even when stretched.
- Clear see-thru patch. Work with all colors.
- Conforms to irregular surfaces
- Cuts easily to size with scissors
- Won't turn gummy in heat
|Country of Origin||Imported|