10 oz Natural Duck Canvas, a.k.a, canvas duck cloth, is untreated, unbleached, undyed 100% natural cotton canvas. Color is natural cotton off white color. 10 oz duck cloth's applications include upholstery, sofa and couch slip cover, furniture covers, bags, Dopp kits, floor cloths, drapery, aprons, table cloth, pillows, theatre drops and paintings.
This canvas fabric may be ship FOLDED, i.e., not on a roll. 10 oz Natural Canvas Duck is not water resistant treated. If you need water resistant canvas or flame retardant canvas fabric for tarp or outdoor covers, please check MyTarp.com's water resistant canvas fabrics. Duck Canvas fabrics are sold by yard, if you need finished tarps with seams, hems and grommets, please contact us.
- Fabric should be tested for your specific requirements prior to cutting as no claims are allowed on cut, modified or processed goods.
- To minimize shrinking, machine wash in cold water and tumble dry without heat or air dry. Bright or deep colors are subject to crocking and bleeding and should not be mixed with white or light colors in the same garment. No guarantees can be made regarding lightfastness or color transference during washing or cleaning.
- Please make sure to order an adequate amount of fabric to finish your project. Dye lot may vary slightly and an exact match cannot be guaranteed if a follow up order is necessary in the future.
- 10 oz Natural Duck Canvas, a.k.a, canvas duck cloth.
- Natural cotton. Untreated, unbleached and undyed.
- Popular for upholstery, slip cover, furniture cover, set docorations.
- Natural cotton off white color.
- Not water resistant and not flame retardant.
|Tarp Fabric Weight||10 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|