12' x 24' Temper Tent Vinyl Tarp
12' x 24' Temper Tent Vinyl Tarp. Made in USA. Tent Vinyl Tarp is flame retardant, waterproof and tear resistant. Very cold resistant. Temper tent tarp fabric is widely used by military for personnel tents. Temper tent vinyl tarp is extremely strong and durable. Ideal for all outdoor applications boat canopy tarp, construction equipment tarp, roofing tarp, athletic ground covering. MyTarp.com can custom make tarps and make custom 5-sided machine covers according to your specifications. Temper tent tarp fabric weight: 16 oz per sq. yd. Temper Tent Tarp is Flame Retardant. However, flame retardant certificate is NOT available because the fabric is from military supply surpluses. UV Treated on both sides. Tear and Rip Resistant. Heat Sealed seams. Heavy duty brass grommets approximately every 2 ft. on all 4 sides.
Color listed is Color Facing Up / Color Facing Down. For example, if you choose Tan / Black, the tarp will have Tan Color Up and Black Color Down.
Tarp size is cut size. Tarp's finished size is up to 3 - 5% or 6 inch smaller, whichever larger. If you do not see the size you needed, please contact MyTarp.com for special order.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Size is cut size. Tarp's finished size is up to 3% - 5% smaller.
- WARNING: No flame retardant certificate available. Fabric is from military supply surplus. Fabric texture and weight may vary slightly from batch to batch.
- High UV resistance and high tear resistance. Strong and durable in even Florida, California and Arizona.
- Fabric used by military for personnel tents
- Ideal for boat dock cover tarps, canopy tarps, carport tarps.
- Heavy duty brass grommets every 2 ft approximately for easy tie-down.
- Custom size tarps available. Call or email to inquire.
|Size||12' x 24'|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||16 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||2 feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|