Provide temporary closure to open duct work with easy-to-use Easy Mask HVAC protective plastic film. This adhesive film can be applied quickly and efficiently without the need for tape, strapping or banding.
The blue protective film is highly conformable, UV and puncture-resistant, giving you piece of mind on the job site. To use, first choose the appropriate size HVAC film for your job type. Starting at one side of the open duct, secure the adhesive to the edge. Next, pull the film roll towards the opposite side of the duct to cover. Cut and press film around edges to secure, and repeat until open area is enclosed.
- Size: 24 in. x 200 ft.
- Color: Blue
- UV and puncture-resistant HVAC film
- Blue HVAC film is self-wound
- HVAC protective film is easy to use and remove
- Reduce dust and debris traveling through duct work on the job
- Protect ducts and vents during installation on new construction
- Removes cleanly without residue
- Interior and exterior use
- Durable HVAC film
|24" x 200'
|Country of Origin