This 3' x 4' Leather Welding Blanket is made from Side Split Cowhide Leather. For medium duty welding applications Protects against sparks and spatter. Excellent abrasion resistance. Popular for auto body use. No grommets installed.
Not recommended for stress relief. Not seamless.
Side split cowhide is collected from the back and side portion of the animal, which yields the most dense, consistent, durable, and heat resistant leather. This is the best split leather grade, used in premium gloves.
- Material: Premium side split rust leather. Weight: 3.0 - 3.5 oz / sqyd. Thickness: .060"-.080"
- Excellent for auto body use. Protects against sparks and spatter.
- No grommets. Not grommeted.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Not recommended for stress relief
|Size||3' x 4'|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||3.0 - 3.5 oz / sqyd oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||None feet|
|Country of Origin||Imported|