30' x 40' Natural Canvas 10 oz is untreated natural cotton canvas and can be used for a wide range of applications. Widely used as painter's dropcloths and machine dust covers and curtains. Fabric weave type: single filled cotton canvas, aka, cotton canvas duck cloth. Fabric weight: 10 oz / sqyd. This cotton canvas tarp is natural unbleached and non water resistant untreated. If you need water resistant or flame retardant canvas tarps or canvas covers, check out our water resistant treated cotton canvas tarps. If you need fabric on roll only without seams and hems, please check our cotton canvas fabrics.
- WARNING: Canvas tarp size listed is cut size. The finished size is up to approximately 3% or 6 inches smaller due to seams and hems
- WARNING: Natural cotton canvas fabric will shrink 10 - 12% approximately when washed depending washing and drying cycles.
- WARNING: Natural cotton canvas fabric will wrinkle when folded or washed.
- WARNING: Flammable. Cotton canvas will catch fire if exposed to flame, sparks, or high heat.
- WARNING: This tarp is not seamless.
- Natural off-white cotton canvas fabric.
- Cotton Canvas Fabric Weight: 10 oz / sq. yard.
- Grommet every 2 ft approximately on all 4 sides
- Triple thick hems.
- Unbleached and untreated. Not water resistant treated.
|Size||30' x 40'|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||10 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||2 feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|