Sigman Clear Vinyl Fabric 20 MIL - Flame Retardant - 54" Width - By the Yard or Roll
Crystal clear Flame Retardant 20 MIL Clear Vinyl is used for patio enclosure and boat marine. Double-polished and crystal clear. UV resistant, Flame Retardant and waterproof. Clear vinyl is oil, acid, grease and mildew resistant. Cold weather performance down to -20 F. Ideal for outdoor and patio enclosures and construction enclosures.
- Crystal Clear. Double-polished crystal clear.
- Thickness: 20 MIL
- Length / Roll: 60 yards
- Flame Retardant: Yes
- Personal protection barriers and clear curtains for hospitals, stores, school classrooms and school buses.
- Patio deck porch winter enclosure clear curtains.
- Boat and marine.
- Building clear curtains to separate partitions.
- Use with existing ceiling mounted curtain roller tracks.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Crystal clear flame retardant vinyl fabric. Double-polished.
- Ideal for patio enclosure and boat marine applications.
- 20 MIL thickness
- UV resistant
- Fabric only. No grommets or hems installed.
- Fabric is shipped in continuous yards up to maximum roll length of 60 yards per roll. Length longer than 60 yards is shipped in multiple rolls.
- Meet Flame Retardant Standards: CPAI-84 and FMVSS 302.
|Size||54 in. x 1 Yard|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||20 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Country of Origin||Imported|