Made in USA. HH-66 Vinyl cement is a vinyl glue, often used as a vinyl fabric plastic flexible adhesive. A superior quality vinyl cement glue adhesive with exceptional bond strength. Ideal for bonding vinyl-coated and laminated plastics, metal, wood and leather. Brushes on smoothly and quickly for easy application.
Fast drying, ready in minutes. Waterproof with outstanding resistance to temperature and weather extremes, chemicals, oil, fuel and grease. A thinner available in quart cans is used to thin adhesives or clean vinyls.
HH-66 vinyl cement vinyl glue is used widely in the manufacture and repair of: Tarpaulins, Pool Covers, Furniture, Oil Booms, Domes, Inflatables, Flexible Signs, Mats, Tension Structures, Sporting Goods, Protective Coatings, Liners, Awnings, Trailer Covers, Footwear, Flexible Hose, Industrial Curtains and Dock Seals
- Flexible. Ideal for vinyl fabric and vinyl plastics flexible adhesive
- Strong bond strength
- Fast drying
- Waterproof bonding
- Glue Type: Vinyl Polymer Cement Glue
- Made in USA
- Packaging: 4 oz, 8 oz, Pint, Quart Can with Brush Top
- Complete curing time takes approximately 24 hours
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- WARNING: Danger - Flammable Mixture. Do Not Use Near Fire or Flame.
- WARNING: Use with Adequate Ventilation.
- WARNING: Vapor May Cause Flash Fire.
- WARNING: Avoid Prolonged Breathing of Vapor and Contact With Eyes and Skin. May discolor if exposed to direct sunlight.
- NO RETURNS or refunds Allowed on adhesive, cement, compound and glue. Sales are final.
- Made in USA. Superior quality, fast drying adhesive.
- Flexible bonding for vinyl coated and vinyl laminated fabrics
- HH-66 dries quickly with a very strong, yet flexible bond
- Once cured, waterproof. Not affected by weather and temperature
- Highly resistant to oil, fuel, grease, and many other chemicals
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|