Kinedyne coil rack for flatbed trailers. 33.25" Long - Standard Duty 10 gauge hot rolled steel construction. Coil Racks for flatbed trucking, also known as coil chocks or coil bunks, are used in conjunction with lumber to stabilize metal coils in the load securement process.
How to use coil racks
1. Place rubber friction mat on flatbed
2. Place coil chock on top of rubber friction mat
3. Place lumber on each end of coil rack to form a cradle
Q: How many coil racks per coil?
A: Three coil racks minimum are required. Four coil racks are recommended.
- Material: 10 Gauge Hot Rolled Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- Size: 33.25" long x 2.75" wide x 2.85" high.
- Weight : 4.9 lbs., 2.3 kgs.
- Manufacturer Item Number: Kinedyne 8656
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- WARNING: The Coil Chock itself is not a cargo control device and should not be accounted for in total cargo control system WLL calculations.
- Use with hardwood timbers to secure metal coils
- 10-gauge hot rolled steel construction
- Size (in.): 33.25 long x 2.75 wide x 2.85 high
- Coil Racks are also known as coil chocks or coil bunks
- Color Finish: Painted Black
|Country of Origin||Imported|