Made in USA premium neoprene fabric have great abrasion resistance and tear strength. It widely used for longer lasting applications that require highest tear strength, more flexibility and greater stretch. Applications include machine liners, chemical or fuel container floor pad and liners. This fabric is solid core, i.e., not foam. Outstanding abrasion and tear resistance. UV resistant. Mildew, solvent, grease and acid resistant. Fabric Weight Available: 40 oz, 16 oz. Colors Available: Black, Black / Gray.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- WARNING: This item is non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Solid core neoprene fabric for industrial applications, machine liners, floor pads, gaskets.
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Outstanding UV resistance for outdoor applications
- Available in 40 oz or 16 oz / sq. yd.
- Chemical resistant fabric.
|Size||60" x 1 Yard|
|Tarp Fabric Weight||16 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Grommet Spacing||None feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|