Sigman 10' x 20' Flame Retardant Canvas Tarp - Olive Drab - Made in USA. Made from flame retardant water resistant treated cotton canvas fabric. Cotton canvas tarps are more eco-friendly than poly tarps and vinyl tarps. Flame retardant canvas tarps are breathable and reduce accumulate water condensation. This flame retardant canvas tarp is water resistant, mildew and rot resistant. Ideal for machinery or equipment tarp covers, factory machine covers, oil rig equipment covers. Flame retardant canvas tarps are not waterproof. For water proof flame retardant tarps, please check out Sigman Flame Retardant Vinyl Tarps or Sigman Flame Retardant Poly Tarps.
- Canvas tarp sizes listed are cut size. The finished size are approximately 3% or 6 inches smaller due to seams and hems
- Not recommended for canopy roofs, outdoor walls, replacement canopy top, canopy sidewall, tent roof or tent sidewall, building structure roof. For patio roof, patio sidewall, canopy replacement tarps, canopy replacement top and sidewalls, please consider Sigman high tear strength 18 oz Vinyl Coated Polyester Tarps.
- Not suitable as car or boat covers that directly touches car or boat exteriors or interior because wax and dye in canvas tarps may rub off and stain car or boat exteriors. For boat or car covers, please consider Sigman Polyester Canvas Tarps.
- Cotton canvas tarp may intially have an odor.
- Cotton canvas tarps are non-trailerable. For trailer tarps, please use Sigman 18 oz Coated Vinyl Tarps.
- Flame Retardant / Fire Retardant.
- Brass grommet every 2 ft approximately on all sides
- Water Resistant
- Breatheable and reduce condensation
- Triple thick hems.
|Size||10' x 20'|
|Grommet Spacing||2 feet|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|