Best breathable cotton white canvas tarps! Tarp is Made in USA. White canvas tarp fabric material is finished in USA. Sigman 16' x 25' Cotton White Canvas Tarp 16 oz Heavy Duty Water Resistant - Off White Color - Brand New. Strong and breathable waterproofed cotton white canvas tarp. Fabric weight: 10 oz weight before treatment and 16 oz after treatment. Water and mildew resistant.
Made from wax finish water resistant natural cotton canvas fabric. Triple thick hems for durability, All seams and hems are double stitched. Wide range of colors and sizes available. Custom white canvas tarps available upon request. Heavy duty grommets approximately every 2 feet.
White canvas tarps protect equipment, supplies and ammunition from dust and weather while reducing condensation. Canvas tarps are popular for outdoor protection of construction equipment, materials, supplies and farm equipment.
- White canvas tarp sizes are cut size. Finished sizes are approximately 3% or 6 inches smaller due to seams and hems. Canvas tarps may initially have an odor.
- Not recommended for canopy replacement top or walls, building structure roof. Please consider Sigman high tear strength 18 oz Vinyl Coated Polyester Tarps instead.
- Not suitable as car covers or boat covers that directly touches car or boat exteriors or interior because wax and dye in canvas tarps may rub off and stain car or boat exteriors. For boat or car covers, please consider Sigman Polyester Canvas Tarps.
- Cotton canvas tarps are water resistant but not totally waterproof. Canvas tarps must be installed with a pitch angle so water can run off.
- Cotton canvas tarps are non-trailerable. For trailer tarps, please use Sigman Truck Tarps or 18 oz Coated Vinyl Tarps.
- Breathable Water Resistant Treated Cotton Canvas Fabric. Reduces Water Condensation.
- Triple thick hems for durability.
- Seams and hems are double stitched outdoor UV rated polyester threads.
- Fabric Weight: 10 oz / sq yard before treatment and 16 oz / sq yard after treatment.
- Grommet Spacing: Brass grommet every 2 ft approximately
|16' x 25'
|Tarp Fabric Weight
|16 oz. / sq. yd.
|Country of Origin
|Made in USA