Stayput Shock Cord Bungee Fastener cover clips hold down curtains, screens and tarps securely for mooring, tonneau, boat covers, shade screens, or dodger curtains. The Stayput shock cord bungee fastener is installed by cutting a small hole in the fabric and snapping the self-locking parts together. To find the best installation location, fully stretch the shock cord then relax it 2/3 of the way to find the installation spot for the mating Stayput Shock Cord Knob.
- Maximum fabric assembly thickness: 0.160 inches
- Stayput shock cord bungee replacement authentic OEM parts available
- WARNING: (From Manufacturer): Due to its UV characteristics, the white color shock cord bungees will have a shorter lifespan than the black when exposed to UV.
- Securely hold down mooring, tonneau covers, boat covers, tarps, shades and curtains.
- Easy to put on. Easy to replace existing worn out shock cords.
- Stiff bungee shock cord keeps boat canvas and curtains tight and taut.
- Colors: Black, White
- Designed and Manufactured in Australia.
- Bungee Length (between metal clamps): Standard Size 6.125 in., Large Size: 7.5 in.
- Quantity Per Pack: 10 pcs
|Country of Origin||Made in Australia|