Sunforger Army Duck Canvas Tent Fabric 10.10 oz - Flame Retardant - 36" Width - By the Yard
Sunforger tent army duck flame retardant (FR) is a medium weight water repellent canvas, aka, shelter duck, with a tight plied yarn weave. Sunforger tent army duck canvas is woven with fine yarns in high density and is strong and resistant to tearing. The Sunforger water resistant finishing is performed in USA to provides excellent protection from moisture and mildew.
Army duck canvas material is ideal for screen printing, canvas tote bags, backpacks, canvas tents, linings, tarps, boat canvas covers.
Please note: When ordering, please make sure to order enough quantity to finish your project. Fabric dye lots may vary slightly and exact match is not guaranteed.
Fabric Material: 100% Cotton
Weave Type: Plain Weave Army Duck Canvas
Flame Retardant: Yes
Shrinkage: 3 - 5% (Marine Boat Shrunk)
Color: Colorless. Beige natural cotton canvas
Fabric Width: 36 inches
Fabric Weight: 10.10 oz / sq. yd.
Maximum Roll Length: 100 yards continuous
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- WARNING: 10+ yards ships on a roll. 9 yards or less ships folded
- WARNING: Width may vary by 1 - 2 inches
- WARNING: Fabric material should be tested prior to cutting. No claims are allowed on cut or processed goods.
- WARNING: Fabric dye lots may vary slightly and exact match is not guaranteed
- WARNING: Water resistant treated. Not waterproof.
- Dense weave tent army duck canvas. Ideal for canvas tents, canopy, wall tents
- Sunforger finishing provides excellent protection from moisture and mildew
- Fabric is breathable. Superior dry finish and almost odorless.
- Mineral dyed durable water repellent, rot resistant, mildew resistant finish is applied
- Fabric Weight: Fabric Weight: 10.10 oz / sq. yd.
- Flame Retardant (Fire Retardant): Yes
|Tarp Fabric Weight||10.1 oz. / sq. yd.|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA|