Twist Lock Fasteners - Two Screw Mounted - Double Stud - Brass Nickel. Also known as turn snap fasteners or common sense fasteners. Work with special 4-Prong Oval Eyelet and Washer to fasten tarp to wood or sheet metal. Best for marine boat curtain fasteners, boat shade screen fasteners and awning fasteners.
How Does Twist Lock Fasteners Work?
- Twist Lock Fastener are made of high quality solid brass nickel.
- Install oval-shape twist lock fastener eyelet and washer on tarp.
- Install twist lock fasteners onto frame or wall where tarp will fasten to.
- Thread twist lock fastener through the oval eyelet on the tarp.
- Turn twist lock fastener snap by 90 degrees and lock in place.
IMPORTANT WARNING: Work with Twist Lock Fastener 4-Prong Eyelet and Washer only. Do NOT work with regular round tarp grommets.
Specifications / Measurements
- Screw Hole Center to Center: 7/8".
- Screw Hole Size: 5/32".
- Base Length: 1 1/4".
- Base Width: 7/16".
- Height from base to the top: 13/16".
- Stud / Neck Length: Single 3/8" between top of base and bottom of turn block. or Double 5/8" between top of base and bottom of turn block..
- Double-stud length has more generous room to accommodate thicker tarp curtain materials.
- Easily and securely mount tarps and signs. Just twist and lock into place, aka, twist lock fasteners.
- Durable high quality solid brass nickel.
- Popular for boat marine applications and patio enclosures.
- Solid nickel brass is highly corrosion resistant
- Use with special twist lock fastener oval eyelets only. Not compatible with regular round tarp grommets.
- Choose from Single or Double Stud length. Double-stud allow more generous room than single stud length to lock in tarp curtain.
- Weather resistant. Ideal for boat marine fastners.
|Country of Origin||Imported|